**Product will be delivered around late April. Pre-order yours now!**
The Wellness Kegel Training Kit delivers a fully customized strengthening routine. The satin smooth silicone balls can be used alone or in pairs, for a total of nine possible weight combinations.
Wellness Kegel Balls help strengthen your pelvic floor for better control and more intense pleasure. Make them part of a regular kegel exercise routine, or wear them to heighten arousal during foreplay.
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
- Versatile - 9 possible weight combinations, for a personalized routine
- Progress - 3-step progressive kegel training kit ets you work your way up
- Strengthen - stronger pelvic muscles for better control and enhanced pleasure
- Peace of Mind - made of satin smooth, platinum cured silicone. Contains no fragrances, phthalates, paraffins, or latex
▼ YOU WILL GET ▼
- 6 balls (approx. 3.3cm)
- 2 different straps (single / double)
- Instruction manual (Japanese)
▼ PRODUCT INFORMATION ▼
- Length: approx. 15.9cm
- Insertable Length: approx. 8.3cm
- Diameter: approx. 3.3cm
- Light purple= approx. 14.1g
- Medium purple= approx. 36.9g
- Dark purple= approx. 53.9g
If you experience difficulties when inserting the kegel balls, using lubricants like EVE's Personal Gel may help.
Alloy Metal, Silicone
▼ COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE ▼
▼ CARE INSTRUCTIONS ▼
Wash them with a gentle soap and water, then rinse and air-dry. We recommend washing them before and after every use.
▼ PRECAUTIONS ▼
- For vaginal use only.
- Do not use the product with silicone-based lubricants as they may cause breakage. (Can be used with water-based lubricants)
- Do not share this product with others.
- Do not use this product if you are under 18 years old.
- Please read the other warnings and precautions in the instruction manual before use.
- The following people cannot use the product:
-Those with vaginal infection
-Those with vaginitis, itching or inflammation of the vagina
-Those with pelvic organ prolapse (prolapse of pelvic organs from the vagina or anus)
-Those with pelvic pain
-If preparing for a pelvic examination in the next few days
In other cases where there are concerns about vaginal insertion, such as after childbirth or pelvic surgery, please consult a physician.