Brand: Ashita Kaki
Feminine milk, made from plant-derived ingredients, spreads well and gives a smooth touch to your skin.
Its gentle scent helps you take care of your intimate areas (refer to the skin, not the mucous membrane of the vagina), as well as your armpits and feet.
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
- No petroleum-based preservatives are used. Instead, plant-derived antibacterial materials are used.
- No synthetic fragrances, only natural fragrances are used.
- No animal testing is conducted on our products.
- Use of ethanol that is made from plant fermentation.
- No silicone-based oils, mineral oils, petroleum-based surfactants, tar-based dyes, or petroleum-based solvents are used.
▼ GUIDE TO USE ▼
- During humid seasons: To use on the scalp, spread an appropriate amount on both palms and apply feminine milk to the entire scalp, scraping up from the roots of the hair. Also recommended to apply around the ears, back of the neck, chest, and underarms before heading out.
- When taking off shoes: When wearing heels or sandals, apply feminine milk to feet to keep toes smooth. Great for when you unexpectedly have to take your shoes off like visiting a friend’s house or eating at a Japanese style tatami room.
- For fragrance: Great for those who don’t like perfumes - apply on neck or wrist for an elegant, subtle scent.
▼ PRODUCT INFORMATION ▼
- Content: 30 ml
- Size: 105 mm × 38 mm × 38 mm
▼ COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE ▼
▼ INGREDIENTS ▼
Rosemary leaf water, jojoba seed oil, glycerin, diospyros kaki (persimmon) peel water, pentylene glycol, shea butter, grape seed oil, behenyl alcohol, ethanol, glyceryl stearate SE, camellia sinensis leaf extract, diospyros kaki (persimmon) peel extract, persimmon tannin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, ylang ylang oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, tea tree leaf oil, boswellia carterii oil, phytosterols, xanthan gum, olive leaf extract, hydrogenated lecithin, lactic acid, sodium lactate, citric acid.
▼ PRECAUTIONS ▼
- Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
- Use with caution to avoid skin irritation. If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use.
【About the production site and ingredients】
Kunimi-cho, located in the northern part of Fukushima Prefecture, has abundant sunlight and a large temperature gap between day and night which make a perfect site for persimmon cultivation. However, the number of workers at the farms are declining and many persimmons are left unharvested. Ashita Kaki products use natural substances extracted from persimmon peels that would have gone to waste. A thorough quality control system is implemented at the factory, and the products are made as if they were "handmade" by researchers.