Brand: Ashita Kaki
Feminine milk, made from plant-derived ingredients, spreads well and gives a smooth touch to your skin.
Its gentle scent helps you take care of your intimate areas*, as well as your armpits and feet.
*Intimate areas refer to the skin, not the mucous membrane of the vagina.
【Can be used in the following situations】
- During humid seasons: To use on the scalp, spread an appropriate amount on both palms and apply feminine milk to the entire scalp, scraping up from the roots of the hair. Also recommended to apply around the ears, back of the neck, chest, and underarms before heading out.
- When taking off shoes: When wearing heels or sandals, apply feminine milk to feet to keep toes smooth. Great for when you unexpectedly have to take your shoes off like visiting a friend’s house or eating at a Japanese style tatami room.
- For fragrance: Great for those who don’t like perfumes - apply on neck or wrist for an elegant, subtle scent.
Country of manufacture: Japan
- Avoid direct sunlight and store at room temperature.
- Use with caution to avoid skin irritation. If it does not suit your skin, discontinue use.
Ingredients: Rosemary leaf water, jojoba seed oil, glycerin, diospyros kaki (persimmon) peel water, pentylene glycol, shea butter, grape seed oil, behenyl alcohol, ethanol, glyceryl stearate SE, camellia sinensis leaf extract, diospyros kaki (persimmon) peel extract, persimmon tannin, macadamia ternifolia seed oil, ylang ylang oil, anthemis nobilis flower oil, tea tree leaf oil, boswellia carterii oil, phytosterols, xanthan gum, olive leaf extract, hydrogenated lecithin, lactic acid, sodium lactate, citric acid
【Commitment to our products】
◉No petroleum-based preservatives are used. Instead, plant-derived antibacterial materials are used.
◉No synthetic fragrances, only natural fragrances are used.
◉No animal testing is conducted on our products.
◉Use of ethanol that is made from plant fermentation.
◉No silicone-based oils, mineral oils, petroleum-based surfactants, tar-based dyes, or petroleum-based solvents are used.
【About our production site and ingredients】
Kunimi-cho, located in the northern part of Fukushima Prefecture, has a natural environment suitable for persimmon cultivation, as there is a large amount of sunlight even in winter and a large temperature difference between day and night. However, because of the aging of persimmon farmers and lack of workers, the reality is that some persimmons are left unharvested and the skin of persimmons are thrown away. Products of “Ashita Kaki” are made from persimmons that were previously discarded.
The persimmons from Kunimi-cho are steam distilled to extract persimmon peel water. At the factory, a thorough quality control system is implemented, and the products are made as if they were "handmade" by researchers.