The FERTI·LILY Conception Cup is a tested and approved medical device made of soft and flexible silicone, to support couples in fulfilling their dream of starting a family.
Can be easily placed in the vagina after intercourse and will push the sperm towards the cervix, helping them live longer in the environment of your cervical mucus. Proven to be comfortable to insert, wear and remove with your fingers.
▼ YOU WILL GET ▼
- FERTI·LILY Conception Cup
- Cotton bag
- User manual (Japanese)
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
- The FERTI·LILY Cup can remain in place for up to 1 hour, increasing the amount of time individual sperm cells have to swim into the fertile cervical mucus.
- You can use the toilet, shower, or go about your business after inserting the FERTI·LILY Cup without worrying about losing any of the sperm.
- Can be washed and reused for up to 6 months.
▼ GUIDE TO USE ▼
- After your partner has ejaculated inside you, get the cup without sitting or standing up, to avoid semen flowing back out of your vagina.
- Turn the cup inside-out to look like an umbrella. Hold the FERTI·LILY Cup with the stem pointing toward your feet and one finger inside the umbrella shape.
- Gently push the cup up inside your vagina. Once you reach the top of your vaginal canal, gently pull on the stem to pop the FERTI·LILY Cup back into its original shape.
The FERTI·LILY Cup can be worn for 20 minutes up to a maximum of 1 hour. You can use the toilet, shower, or go about your business during this time.
Removal: Gently and slowly pull the stem horizontally, and once removed, simply empty the contents into the toilet. Wash the FERTI·LILY Cup thoroughly and store after drying well.
※Before first use, boil the FERTI·LILY Cup in an open pot of boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
※For a more detailed explanation, please read the manual attached. If you need English-language support, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A heat-resistant cup is useful for sterilization. One option is the foldable disinfection pod for menstrual cups to sterilize. Make sure that the entire cup is covered with water when boiling.
▼ PRODUCT INFORMATION ▼
- Size: Diameter 42mm(±1.4mm) / 110mm(±0.9m)
- Maximum use: 1 hour
- Approximate period of use: 60 months from date of manufacture, 6 months after start of use
- Classification: Class I medical device (cervix cap, physical therapy apparatus)
- Medical device registration number: 13B2X10428002001
▼ MATERIALS ▼
- Medical grade silicone
▼ PRECAUTIONS ▼
- The FERTI·LILY Cup is not a contraceptive device and will not protect you against sexually transmitted infections.
- The following people cannot use this product:
-Those who have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome
-Those allergic to silicone
-Those who have a vaginal candida or bacterial infection
- Use caution when inserting and removing the FERTI·LILY Cup if you have long fingernails.
- Do not flush the FERTI·LILY Cup down the toilet.
- FERTI·LILY helps to increase the amount of sperm that swims into the cervix. There are many factors that could influence fertility on which FERTI·LILY cannot have any influence. If you are still not pregnant after 12 months of trying or are worried about your fertility, please consult with your doctor. This device is intended as an aid in conception and does not guarantee pregnancy.