We do the heavy lifting so you can go hands-free.
The Lilu Lactation Support Bra is a bra that mimic hands-on motions recommended by lactation experts*1.
The bra compresses both breasts gently, helping ease tension in breasts by promoting breast milk flow. *2
The bra holds the cushions and pump bottles in place while you pump, achieving efficient pumping sessions while you work or do chores around the house.
The bra is compatible with most electric pumps with standard milk bottles (see below for more details).
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
What makes the Lilu Lactation Support Bra great?
■ Supports pumping and breastfeeding
Hands-free pumping design for when you don’t have enough time or energy
Cushions that mimic hands-on motions recommended by lactation experts*1
■ Applies gentle compression to both breasts simultaneously
■ Incorporates a hands-free design to hold your pump bottles in place
■ Can be used before breastfeeding to ease tension for easier pumping
How is Lilu different from breast pumps?
When breastfeeding, babies suck and compress the breast with their tongue, lips, face and body to promote milk flow, and breast pumps mimic these actions. In contrast, Lilu mimics the motion of mothers’ and lactation experts’*1 hands when breastfeeding. Using Lilu in addition to breast pumps can help achieve an efficient pumping session.
▼ YOU WILL GET ▼
- The Lilu Lactation Support Bra
- Cushion & Controller: controller to turn the massage on/off and to adjust strength
- Micro-USB Charging Cable
- A soft dust bag for storage
※Breast pumps are NOT included in the product.
▼ GUIDE TO USE ▼
Step 1: Put the cushions and the controller inside the bra
Step 2: Insert flanges of the pump through the holes in the front
Step 3: Put the bra on
Step 4: Connect the pumping bottles to the flanges, and turn on the breast pump and Lilu
(We recommend using an electric pump for a hands-free experience)
※For more details, refer to the manual. Online manual is also available on “my page”.
The Lilu Lactation Support Bra is compatible with most electric pumps and standard milk bottles such as:
- Pigeon (except for “Breast Milk Pump Hand Brush & Fit Milk”*3)
- Medela: Pump in Style, Freestyle, Swing, Sonata™
- Ange Smile
- Kaneson: Mama-Raku Hand α
- Spectra: All models, including S1 and S2™
- Lansinoh™, Ameda™, Avent™, Baby Buddha™ products
Unfortunately, the Lilu Lactation Support Bra is not yet compatible with the below products:
- Pigeon: Breast Milk Pump Hand Brush & Fit Milk
- Kaneson: Etoca Breast Pump
- Willow™, Elvie™ products
- Bra body fabric: 50% cotton, 40% polyester, 10% polyurethane
- Lining: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
▼ COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE ▼
▼ CARE INSTRUCTIONS ▼
- The Lilu Lactation Support Bra can be washed in a washing machine on a cold cycle (under 35℃ / weak mode), but we recommend hand washing to prolong use.
- Do not use any type of bleach when washing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not dry-clean.
- Do not iron.
- Clean the cushions and the controller with either wet wipes (alcohol free) or a clean, damp cloth.
Tips to prolong battery life
- Store in a cool and dry place between 10-30℃ with low humidity to slow battery discharge.
- Before turning the bra on for the first time, charge the controller until you see a green light.
▼ FAQ ▼
Q: Can you use Lilu with a nursing bra?
A: You can clip the Lilu Lactation Support Bra onto your regular nursing bra so you don’t have to fully undress when you pump.
Q: How long does the battery run for?
A: With a full charge, it lasts for 1.5 hours (3~5 sessions) of pumping. You can charge while pumping.
*1 Refers to lactation counselors, IBCLCs, etc.
*2 This product is not a medical device and does not replace or negate advice given by a physician.
*3 As of June 16th, 2022