Brand: Me Luna
Me Luna® menstrual cup from Germany is an eco-friendly cup placed in the vagina to collect menstrual blood during menstruation.
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
- Can be used for up to 12 hours (8 hours recommended)
- Made of medical grade TPE (thermoplastic elastomer)
- Comes in a ring stem type easy to grasp when removing
▼ GUIDE TO FIND YOUR SUITABLE SIZE ▼
Me Luna menstrual cup comes in three sizes of S, M and L.
Size S is good for:
- Those who have never used a menstrual cup and are not comfortable with vaginal insertion
- Those who have never given birth before
Size M (an averange sized cup) is good for:
- Those who use 5 ~ 6 sanitary napkins on a heavy day
- Those who have never given birth before / those with experience of one or two vaginal deliveries
Size L is good for:
- Those who cannot change the cup during the day
- Those who use 6 ~ 7 sanitary napkins on a heavy day
- Those with experience of vaginal deliveries
※ Size XL is curretly not available
This product is the classic cup with average firmness. We also have the Me Luna Sport, a firmer type menstrual cup, for those who use it when doing intense sports or athletes with strong pelvic floor muscles.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at our New Stand Tokyo store in Roppongi.
At our New Stand Tokyo store, we also offer the Me Luna cleaning cup (white).
▼ PRODUCT INFORMATION ▼
- Size: S / M / L
- Color: Orange / Purple / Clear
- Medical device registration number in Japan :27B3X00292000001
▼ COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE ▼
▼ PRECAUTIONS ▼
Please read the attached instruction manual before use.