A handy size notebook that allows you to see the fluctuations in your condition just by writing down in it for one minute everyday.
▼ CHARACTERISTICS ▼
The following three features are designed to make it easy for you to continue using the “Karada Mitsumeru Note” (Face-My-Body Notebook).
- You can start the “Karada Mitsumeru Note” any time of the year- on New Year’s Day, the day after you receive it, Monday or Friday, no problem!
- You only need to repeat two steps
STEP1▶After you have filled the “daily page” everyday for seven days,
STEP2▶ Write a summary of your week on the “weekly” page
All you have to do is just continue these two steps for 365 days a year. First, try filling in only the “daily page” and “weekly page”, and if you have enough time, try adding on the “pain record” or “Kakaritsuke NOTE”
- “Karada Mitsumeru Note” that enables you to visually see your health fluctuations does not require you to write anything everyday, but you just need to fill in the corresponding squares. After filling in the “daily page” for seven days, you can intuitively tell whether you are not feeling well if the page is black, or whether you are feeling well if the page is not black. When you look back a year later, you can see that you were not feeling well during this period, and this helps you understand your biorhythms throughout the year. This makes it easier for you to control your physical condition.
Apart from the above:
- Comes in a cover without any letters, so you can use it without worrying about the people around you
- A pocket edition book size (A6) easy for carrying around
- Double-layered cover to prevent damage even after daily use.
It is designed with the hope that you will keep it close to you at all times.
▼ PRODUCT INFORMATION ▼
- Publisher: BIBLIOBAGA Inc.
- Number of pages: 160
- Size: Pocket edition book size (A6)
- Weight: 120g
▼ COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE ▼